Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hit the ground runnin

I had my first shoot in Dili the other day! Whoo hoo! It was for the sweetest baby girl who was born on Christmas Eve. What a lovely Christmas present. Her lovely mother works at the Embassy and was kind enough to hold out on baby announcements until I got here. Now we just have to order them, have them mailed to dili then mailed back out... so by the time she is one people will know she was born haaaa! Here is one of the announcements I made for her (the info is all made up for her safety).
exmpl
Since I haven't received our shipment that has all of my photography stuff we just did this in my front room with blankets we had lying around! I am so glad it turned out well.
2small
Last one
7bproof
such a good girl!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog, and I have to say, your photos are wonderful! If you don't mind my asking...how do you get the eyes to be so in-focus and sharp? It seems no matter what I do, it never works! Do you need a specific lens? Certain camera settings? I'm a beginner with all of this, so I guess I'm kind of clueless! :)

    ReplyDelete